Wednesday, July 06, 2011

When brain dosen't allow!

Every morning I start at 9 to my office and come back on 7 in the evening ever since I joined this company. I am so used to of 30 min of mail checking as a first thing in the morning and then tea break at of 15 min after that. From then to lunch meetings and work assigned. 30 Min walk in the campus post lunch and then 3pm to 530pm work meetings and games. Afterwards 1 hrs of workout in the office Jim and back to home.

Now.........I am assigned to a project just for 7 days to support my UK business team I had no way other then accepting the work at UK hours that is 1pm to 10 pm. The time span from last moment of General shift and UK shift I took it as holiday but the first day at office with the UK shift my brain was still as I am at 9 at office but actually it was 1300 hrs. 30 min of mails checking I got the urge of tea break which was absolute malfunction of the brain since it was time to lunch where its was the second thing for me in the morning. My whole schedule is now distracted and I am standing no where. I have lost my focus on work and I am writing the blogs on free time which I can utilize for learning.

Thank god it’s only till 8th July. After that I will again in the perfect.

Thanks
Brain.............my brain.

No comments: