Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Firangi Desi Boss


My Indian Gujrati director brought up at UK and speaks in UK accent. This was my first meeting with him and with my foible communication he accepted me and i joind the firm. Still I am working. I visited to Bombay so many times with my one more MD of UK and unsuspectingly I was monitored and one day he gag all on my Gujrati boss. My Indian MD called me in his cabin and surprisingly he was so calm and sofltly screwed me because I have no qualities to mold my self like British. British are very slow they need space to talk, sit and they cannot share rooms like indians. If they are four they hire 4 cars, 4 separate suits in 5stars etc. They feel comfortable if you are standing or sitting at manageable distance.... My Boss was explaining all this indirectly and because he is also an Indian he knows how Indian are. So this was the plus point and I screwed softly. I was again feeling the difference between "Firangees". I became at the decay of 40.

No comments: