Saturday, April 23, 2011

Close to Open!

Today I applied to cancel the Hypothecation on my vehicle and I am very happy that I had closed all my loan account. Now its time to take the biggest loan of my life which is HOME LOAN! After a long try and grace of god me and my wife found an affordable apartment at Bangalore. I had have met so many Bankers and chosen the lesser worst. I could not be able to get it from the government one. The processes are hectic and support get worst when you become their customer. But any way I had applied for loan and let see how much fund will be sanctioned. Thanks to RBI Reserve Bank of India to make the standards.

Today I also met Architect of my apartment and gave the big list of modifications. There are lost of changes in bathrooms.

Finally after a long discussion I came back to my rented home. I have taken an appointment from a Broadband internet service provider and decided to take the demo who came one and half hours late from the given time. He did not give me the demo but came with a price list to discuss the plan. At the end I called him tomorrow and told me appear on time next day for demo.

But the decision is already made. I am now just using the internet from mobile phone which is ok to check emails, social websites and read blog.

No comments: